Saturday, April 26, 2008

KC NATURAL

Welcome to my blog....I am here and on my way to start my new journey. Well, it all started out with being sick and tired of being sick and tired of the relaxers, the expensive weaves, and the long day spent at the salons. I had finally came to a decision to go natural. During this transition I started to fall in love with my natural self. What the heck took me soooo long. This is the best thing I could have done. In the beginning it was difficult, trying new hair styles during my transition of growing my relaxer out and dealing with Florida's weather. Yes, that is right. I did,'t want to do the bc- I just let the relaxer grow out own its own. My friend,and my natural supporter introduce me to Sisterlocks. Oh how, beautiful and so natural. I was hooked. I started to do me research and decided that I was going to get Sisterlocks. I looked and looked but no one had heard or knew anyone in Central Fl area who was certified to start and maintain the sisterlocks. One day I stumbled over a women who had Sisterlocks and she referred me to her loctician. So, here I am, not with sisterlocks but locs that resemble them and was performed by a tool. I am so excitied - I wonder what they will look like next.

9 comments:

destined4greatnesss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
destined4greatnesss said...

It's Chan! I am so excited for you. Now that you've made this transition you need to rock a t-shirt that says, "I Love Haters!"
Cause many ppl are going to have a lot to say and they're not going to understand the change but it's not about them!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about you and it looks great by the way. Wow, so you didn't have to come to Atl to get it done...that's even better...how convenient????!!!!!
We gotta catch up!!!!

Looking forward to the next stage in your locs. Enjoy it...you look fab! God Bless!

destined4greatnesss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KC NATURAL said...

Thank you, Chan. Yes, we do have alot of catching up to do. Will chat with you soon and continue to give you updates on my new journey.

Kenya said...

Cous,

You look GREAT. I;m sooo Happy for you. Enjoy your new journey. Love you always.

Kenya

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Kim,

Yes it's 10:29 PM and I'm taking the time post a comment lol. You look so good with locs. What in the heck were you waiting for? It's all natural and you are FREE! How wonderful it is!!!! I hope you enjoy your locs as much as I love mine. All we need now are our Tee's.

Well it's Thursday another week bites the dust.

Hisjoy
JO

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I am so happy for you, you finally found what you've been looking for. (THANK GOD. LOL)
I guess that means no more of you calling me saying "Michelle what can I do to my hair". I think the locs look great on you. I look at it like this it's easy to maintain, what else could a woman ask for. You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Michelle.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Your hair looks amazing and you are very pretty! I don't know if you want to play, but I'm tagging you! The rules are on my page and its a great way to get to learn some interesting facts about you! If not, its cool too! Take care!